After months of saying that I would do it, it’s finally here! I’m finally doing my giveaway!!!! Initially, the giveaway was for when I hit the 200 follower mark. I now have 604 followers so this is looooong overdue. So, without further delay, I present SwaggedOutNails’ Very First Giveaway!
As of now, there is only one grand prize. Depending on the response, I may add a smaller runner up prize. This giveaway has kind of a Fall theme.
The prizes are:
- China Glaze - Kalahari Kiss (from the On Safari Collection)
- Essie - Dive Bar (from the Holiday 2011/ Dive Bar Collection)
- OPI - Manicurist of Seville (from the Fall 2009/ Coleccion de Espana)
- Zoya - Caitlin (from the Intimate Collection)
- China Glaze - I’m Not Lion (from the On Safari Collection)
- eos Hand Lotion in berry blossom
- Earth Therapeutics - Tea Tree Oil Foot Repair Balm
- Beauty Secrets Nail Polish Thinner
- 2 Beauty Secrets Nail Files in Fine (240/400 Grit) and Medium (100/180 Grit)
Now, here are the rules!
- You MUST be following SwaggedOutNails on tumblr. (Sorry, Facebook fans.)
- If you win and your blog is entirely dedicated to giveaways, you will be disqualified. (Sorry, I just feel like that’s kind of cheating.)
- You must have a shipping address in the 48 contiguous United States. (Sorry, shipping fees are ridiculous once you hit the ocean.)
- You must have your ask box enabled so that I can contact you if you win.
- The giveaway ends on Monday, August 20th at 11:59 PM EST.
- I will be using random.org and a spreadsheet to select the winner. A screencap will be provided as proof.
- The winner will be notified via an ask from my personal blog (danyellin) and will have 2 days (until Thursday at 12:00 AM) to respond before another winner is chosen.
How to enter:
- Reblog this post! (1 entry for each reblog)
- Like this post! (1 entry)
- Follow this blog! (1 entry [All current followers are already entered and have 1 entry] )
- Like this Facebook page and leave a comment on the giveaway post with your tumblr url so I can add your entry to the list once you like it! (1 entry)
So, you have at least 4 ways to enter. Reblogging can get you multiple entries while the other methods are only good for one entry each. That’s about it! I wish you all luck! Happy reblogging and may the odds be ever in your favor! :D